Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Call for Quotes {A Freebie}

Good Morning Friends!

Thanks for joining me on my blog. I know I don't have a lot of followers yet, but I want to show you all how much I appreciate you for your support by giving you a sneak peak into my newest series.

I also have a question....

What Quote is the most motivational to you and why?

I am finishing a new series of Subway Arts using all motivational quotes. I have a whack load of  quotes but I feel like something is missing. Who knows, maybe it's your quote? ;)

If I use the quote you submit, I will give you a free printable that is size 16x20! {Or whatever size you want}

Now onto the freebie! :) Here is one version of my motivational subway art. It is 11x14 so enjoy!
Please remember this is for PERSONAL USE only! 

Right Click to save and download image.




Now go get the World! :D


LINKING to these great Parties!
Tip Junkie handmade projects
Sumo's Sweet Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment