Sunday, April 15, 2012

Four Year Old Smarts That I Don't Have

A while ago I had a conversation with my son. Let me preface a little by saying that my son has quite a large vocabulary for a 4 year old. This could be because he learned how to talk before walk and maybe have something to do with the fact that his father teaches him to use words like "chambers" instead of bedroom.

Anyways, our conversation went something like this: 
Mr. O: Mom, what are we having for supper?

Me: Hmmm, I'm not sure (look at the clock and realize it's 5pm). What do you want?

Mr. O: I want taquitos!! (His eyes light up and he bounces as he says taquitos)

Me: Taquitos?

Mr. O: Yeah! Mom, can we PLEASE have taquitos?

Me: Well we usually only eat taquitos on special days, and today isn't really a special day.

Mr. O: (Looking rather serious) Mom, EVERY DAY is a special day.

Ouch! Touche Son!
 Me: You got me there, I guess we are having taquitos for supper then.

Mr. O walked away smiling, rather proud of himself, while I was left pondering just how smart my son really is and where on earth did that come from??
Mr. O via Instagram Photos
PS. Sorry for the post delay, I have had some technical issues the last few days, but it's all better now! :)

PSS. Tutorial coming by Tuesday! :)


Happy Sunday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment