Monday, April 9, 2012

My Newest Addiction

Hey There! 
I hope everyone had a GREAT Easter! 

I am getting ready to do a weekend wrap up and share all the fun things we did over the weekend and in doing so, I have been looking through my pictures. Then I realized something:

 ALL of them were taken with Instagram. 

I do own a camera, not a DSLR camera, but still a nice little canon. It used to by my constant companion and has all the scrapes and dents to prove it too.

However, with finally joining the modern world only a few short weeks ago by getting an iPhone; it's safe to say that my little canon has been left at home a lot more in favor for the quick convenience of Instagraming {my new verb}. When I find a new fad that I love, I really really obsess. I mean I know my kids will get fed... but I first gotta {blank}. An example of a past obsession might be Jillian Michaels;

as soon as I found her super sweet workout videos, I was stuck to those babies like a fat kid on cake!

I used them every single day for at least 2 months and looked great to prove it! {Now I can't say the same today as the new fad I have now is Instagram, which while equally addicting as Jillian Michaels is, doesn't quite provide the same benefits...}

This is my favorite right now, though I am dieing to try the new kickboxing one!!

I guess the point is that I realized that I get quickly addicted to something, like when I first found Pinterest. Am I alone in this kind of addicting behavior, or are there more of you out there like me?

Thanks for reading and commenting! It means the World to me!

xoxo















 

No comments:

Post a Comment